Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm all excited for tmr, at the same time, sad.
Grrrr. I don't understand myself.


Anyways.
Shopping today, went pretty GOOD!
Followed the babes around to shop for their accessories,
do menicure, pluck their eyebrows etc.

Dinner with Dianne and Carrie at Phines, was GOOOD! :)
We were having the best time of our lives,
just laughing and joking away.
Well, at least I did have fun.
Singing christmas carols, etc.
Hahaha. It was GREAT!

Mel's place after.
And her dad just sent me home, not long ago.


Alright.
I'm off.
Busy, doing something.


Oh my. And did I add.
Today was such a scandalous day.
Pinky and I would know why.

Hahahah. Oh dear!


Checking in around tweleve tmr.
CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT, CAN'T WAIT! :)



Note to self: I miss you terribly.
I'm sorry I sent you the sms earlier.
Just that, I really do miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home